Guarantee

 

Get the turtle care guide risk-free with a
60 day money-back guarantee

 

 

Turtle Book with GuaranteeWhat if I told you that you could get all of the benefits of the Turtle Guide Book without any risk at all?

Well, that's exactly what I am offering you with my 60 day no questions asked money-back guarantee.

I know that one of the biggest reasons you are considering buying the Turtle Guide Book is that you wish to become more knowledgable about turtles. Well, the good news is that you have come to the right place.

 

You will become more knowledgable about turtles – Guaranteed


Click here to buy the Turtle Guide Book with a
full 60 day money-back guarantee today

 

Making you more knowledgable about turtles is my number one goal. There is very little information available on the correct turtle care procedures but finally you can get access to one guide that has everything you need to know.

 

Survey Result: Has the Turtle Guide Book helped you….


Turtle Information

Of the customers surveyed an amazing 100% agreed that the guide helped them become more knowledgeable about turtles.

 

You will be able to look after your turtle better – Guaranteed

No matter what the pet, if you own an animal you always want to give it all the care and love it needs to live a long and happy life. After reading the Turtle Guide Book you will have all the knowledge and advice you need to become a better turtle owner.



Click here to start becoming a better turtle owner today

From knowing the correct conditions your pet needs, through to providing the correct diet and spotting illnesses, the Turtle Guide Book will help make you the perfect 'turtle' parent. If it doesn't simply ask for a refund within 60 days and you get your money back.

 

Survey Result: Has the Turtle Guide Book helped you….


Turtle Information


A massive 86% of customers surveyed agreed that the Turtle Guide Book had helped them to look after their turtle better. The remaining 14% neither agreed or disagreed with the statement.

 

 


You will be able to spot turtle illness faster – Guaranteed

The Turtle Guide Book can help you spot illnesses faster with a chapter aimed specifically at normal turtle behaviour, a chapter that looks at various turtle illnesses and injuries and a full mini guide dedicated to performing emergency first aid.

When you combine this knowledge you have a perfect procedure for identifying, treating, and preventing the many conditions that can effect turtles. Not only can this save you money on vet bills but it can also save your turtles life!

 

Survey Result: Has the Turtle Guide Book helped you….


Turtle Information

86% of customers surveyed agreed that the Turtle Guide Book has helped them spot illnesses in their turtle better, thus saving money and even their turtles lives! The remaining 14% neither disagreed or agreed with the statement.

 

 

Total satisfaction – Guaranteed

The Turtle Guide Book is guaranteed to leave you fully satisfied with your purchase. Whether you already own a turtle or you don't, I guarantee that you will gain enough knowledge and information to make your purchase incredibly worthwhile.

Testimonial # 37 – Mellissa, Australia

“As a newbie looking at getting a turtle I found these booklets extremely helpful, full of useful information from getting setup to understanding the health and needs of the turtle.

Excellent and informative thank you.

Click here to read more Turtle Guide Book testimonials

 

With my limited time special offer price of just $19.95 the Turtle Guide Book offers you amazing value for money at just 22 cents per page. This is your chance to join my many happy customers for a very low one-time fee.

 

Get the first 3 chapters for FREE!
Simply enter your details below and click ‘Submit’

Is a turtle the right pet for you?

 

In the unlikely event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase all you have to do is send me an email to support@turtleguidebook.com and I will issue you with a full refund. All I ask is that if you bought the paperback book you return it to the address I will specify when you email me your refund request within 60 days.

Of course I am 100% confident you will be happy with your purchase which is why I can offer such a guarantee.

Buy your turtle guide today from just $19.95 by clicking here
(Limited Time Offer)

 

Buy Now
Find out More

Comments are closed.